It takes a long time to build up a good reputation and we strive for consistency and reliability.
From the initial consultation, we will provide recommendations for your project, colour advice if required and a detailed quotation outlining options and costs.
In Need Of A Painter?! are committed to adopting practices that are friendly to the environment including:
- Compliance with environmental legislation;
- Compliance with air and noise quality guidelines;
- Adopting friendly waste management practices;
- Safe and responsible clean up of brushes and paint equipment;
- The use of environmentally friendly paint products with low odour formulation such as Dulux Envir02, a premium paint product with low VOC (upon request).
Preparation work is the key to achieving a superior end result and our attention to detail ensures a most satisfactory finish.
We also have streamlined systems for clients living at home whilst paint works are undertaken, to ensure minimum disruption.
On handover you can expect a thorough inspection with us and a 5 Year Warranty On Workmanship Certificate.
If you are having carpets laid or floors polished after our work is completed, we will happily return and touch up your skirting boards and architraves, if necessary, as part of the service.
To discuss your paint project, contact us here.